Fire /Smoke dampers, The 5000 Series.
- Lowest Initial Leakage That will not Degrade Out of UL Leakage Minimums Even Into Point of Origin Fire Conditions.
- Operating Capability in Point of Origin Fire Conditions Without Expansion Binding or Component Failure.
- Maintain UL Fire Damper Capability as the Time in Fire Lengthens.
- For a Safe Evacuation Period of at least One Half Hour.
- For Selective Pressurization as Fire Conditions Change; to Create Pressurized Safe Refuge and Fire Fighting Zones.
- For Containment of the Fire in the Point of Origin for the Full 1-1/2 or 3 hour Rated Time Period.
Test Proven Operable After:
- 1,000 F – 1 hour.
- 1-1/2 & 3 hour fire and hose-stream testing.
- 4 hour international fire resistance.
5000 ASF Damper Series Basic Features
Engineered and Test Proven:
- 1million cycles on dust loaded damper in varying air flow.
- Seismic and fragility tested, QA available at extra cost.
- 1-1/2 hour UL classified for both horizontal and vertical mount.
- 3 hour UL classification available in vertical mount design.
- Design for UL Leakage Ratings at 1000 F for 1 hour.
A Complere Line Of Power, Manual Damper Operators And Actuator Options Are Available.
Various automatic or manual damper operators with safety lock options available – factory or field mounted manual, electric, or pneumatic actuators are easily adapted.