Like this solution?
Contact us for more info
MetalGuard 20® EI-30 Fire doors
Fire doors, glazed and designed, which meets the requirements of ISI 1212/1 type EI-30, and ensures durability and insulation against fire for 30 minutes!
The glass fire doors are manufactured and installed by Metalpress, design and built in cooperation with the leading companies in the world: ASSA ABLOY, VOESTALPINE, In order to meet your safety and planning needs in full.
All of the company’s products are CUSTOM MADE, so that you can enjoy maximum compatibility with the dimensions of the building and the architectural requirements, while maintaining all the requirements of the standard and the required levels of protection.
- Double / single wings glazed fire door type EI-30
- Durability + integrity + thermal insulation for 30 minutes.
- 50,000 operating cycles.
- VOESTALPINE Steel profiles.
- Various shoeing options Includes ASBA ABLOY electronic locks: EI-420 / EI-460 / EI-490 / EI-432 / EI-060.
- ASSA ABLOY’s panic handles come in a natural shade with stainless steel / aluminum bars.
- The steel profiles are painted with electrostatic paint in the oven, in a shade chosen by the architect / customer.
- Exclusive for Metalpress: a two-wing glass fire door that meets the requirements of IS 1212/1 and the installation requirements in Chapter 18.104.22.168, Which requires installation of a pair of panic handles that will allow the opening of each wing separately (see regulation) *.
*Two-way door – If a two-way door is installed in the doorway, due to duty due to occupancy calculations, each wing will have its own mechanism installed. Do not install a mechanism whose opening depends on the opening of the adjacent wing.