Like this solution?
Contact us for more info
A lightweight cementitious firestop with excellent adhesion bonds to concrete, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing. Ready for mixing with potable water.
Barrier Mortar will firestop penetrations passing through fire-rated floor or wall assemblies and other fire-rated interior building construction.
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479).
- The firestop material can be mixed to a self-leveling consistency.
- UL/ULC listed systems (including concrete floors up to 2-1/2 in. (63.5 cm) minimum thickness).
- Excellent adhesion: bonds to concrete, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing.
- Re-enterable/repairable with common hole saw.
- Material act as a heat sink, absorbing heat from penetrants and reducing the likelihood of combustible matter igniting on the unexposed side of the assembly.
- Available in 5 gallon pails (12.7 kg) and 20 kg bags.