Like this solution?
Contact us for more info
Sealant IC 15WB
The caulk is an intumescent, endothermic building material, which expands at temperatures above 200ºC, releasing chemically bound water in the process. It thus absorbs heat and forms a seal against fire, smoke, toxic gases and water.
Suitable for smaller firestop through-penetrations in walls and ceilings, cable harnesses, cables, cable trays and metal pipes.
- Fire resistance up to 3 hours and tested and listed UL 1479 and in accordance with ASTM E 814.
- CPVC compatible.
- Complies with the extended UL classification for fire protection.
- The sealant bonds to concrete, metal, wood, plastic, cable sheathing, etc.
- Water based and Halogen-free.
- Expands at heat it thus absorbs heat and forms a seal against fire.
- Low emitting materials (VOC).
The sealants, putty and injected materials comply with the intent of LEED® NC-EQ Credit 4.1 for Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives and Sealants contain less than 250 grm/Litre of VOC (organic vaporizable compounds, less H2O and no solvents).