Like this solution?
Contact us for more info
Composite Sheet CS-195+
The Fire Barrier CS-195+ Composite Sheet is a one-part composite system comprised of four components.
The heart of the system is an organic/ inorganic, fire-resistive elastomeric sheet.
It is bonded on one side to a layer of 28 gauge galvanized steel. The other side is reinforced with hexagonal shaped steel-wire mesh and covered with aluminum foil.
- Intumesces (expands with heat) to form a hard char that tightly seals penetrations against flame spread, smoke and toxic fumes.
- Multiple applications…through penetration firestop, heat shield and firebreak protection.
- Easy to install using common trade tools.
- Lightweight…easy to handle, cut and form to desired shape.
- Easy to fasten…bolt punch or drill through. Use self-tapping screws or anchor bolts.
- Thermally conductive…allows unwanted heat build-up to escape.
- Non-flame supporting.
- UL Classified.
- Cost effective, high performance versus installed cost.
- No mixing or damming…is clean to install.
- Versatile: can be cut to fit irregular shapes.
- Low odor.
- Normal disposal procedures.